- Language and Manners: Although this is my professional blog, students visit it sometimes. Therefore this blog is ‘kid friendly’, ‘family friendly’ and ‘conversation friendly’. It is great to have intelligent discussion, respectful disagreements, and corrections of fact regarding blog content & comments. I love it when parents, teachers and students comment on my posts. However,
- Insults, bad language, rudeness, racism or personal attacks on contributors will be deleted. Be nice, please!
- All comments must be in Standard Australian English, in sentences, and with correct spelling and punctuation. SMS texts will not be published.
- Single word or very short comments (e.g. Cooool! This is great!) will not usually be published. Students should think about responding to what has been written, and try to keep the conversation going.
- All comments must include an authentic first name and an email address (which will not be published). Students should never use full names, first names only online is the rule.
- Authenticity & trust: Commenters supplying phony email addresses will be deleted and/or blocked. WordPress’s Akismet automatically deletes spam.
- Limit Links: Blogs with more than one URL link will usually be deleted. I am much too busy to spend time checking that URLs are legitimate, ‘family friendly’ and relevant. However, if you quote content from elsewhere, please acknowledge its source.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold this site, LisaHillSchoolSTuff and its owner and other contributors harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Thanks to the Blog Herald for their wise advice and suggestions.